How do you deal with estimation in your projects? Here are some great links, and some personal experiences on how we managed without estimation in my previous project.
- I morgen kl 8 er det dags for #leancoffeeoslo. Sees vi på Stockfleths? http://t.co/9Siwk59GIS - posted on 22/01/2014 09:43
- RT @pawelbrodzinski: Published: Portfolio Management: The Search for Value http://t.co/JiZHojRrzB This is one of stepping stones of my Por… - posted on 17/12/2013 22:39
- Why People Don’t Learn http://t.co/BVGiLfIOK3 (@pawelbrodzinski) - posted on 03/12/2013 12:06
- #Kanban: Humane and designed for carbon based lifeforms. @djaa_dja at #smidig13 - posted on 06/11/2013 10:57
- #leancoffeeoslo, nå også som Meetup: http://t.co/Vs22j6OboP @AKallevig @marterad @anderssv @hauge2 @storstad Spre ordet! - posted on 30/09/2013 13:26
- Good read: Group Genius by Keith Sawyer. How ideas, creativity and innovation emerge in groups. http://t.co/tUr1nlm9zT - posted on 27/09/2013 07:48
Oslo Lean CoffeeAre you interested in lean and agile? Come meet us at Oslo Lean Coffee to share your thoughts and experiences!
- Dot-game for exploring WIP limits
- The Impediments Game
- Experimenting with Daily Standups
- How To Read a Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Running a Lean Coffee
- Facilitating An OpenSpace Conference
- Blocked tickets: WIP or not?
- How to use powerpoint for your product backlog
- Cumulative Flow Diagram – How to create one in Excel 2010
- Improvements on using a simple kanban for effective meetings ...