How do you deal with estimation in your projects? Here are some great links, and some personal experiences on how we managed without estimation in my previous project.
- RT @ourfounder: Be an honest manager. If you say one thing and do another your staff will disengage quickly. Make theory match reality. #ag… - posted on 09/04/2014 09:00
- Benefits of the pre-queue, by @klausleopold #Kanban http://t.co/ASizdjqTkL - posted on 01/04/2014 17:58
- Great post on Cumulative Flow Diagram by @pawelbrodzinski. It sums up my experiences, and yet some. Read it. #kanban http://t.co/eSezLSMqMu - posted on 25/03/2014 18:54
- I morgen kl 8 er det dags for #leancoffeeoslo. Sees vi på Stockfleths? http://t.co/9Siwk59GIS - posted on 22/01/2014 10:43
- RT @pawelbrodzinski: Published: Portfolio Management: The Search for Value http://t.co/JiZHojRrzB This is one of stepping stones of my Por… - posted on 17/12/2013 23:39
- Why People Don’t Learn http://t.co/BVGiLfIOK3 (@pawelbrodzinski) - posted on 03/12/2013 13:06
Oslo Lean CoffeeAre you interested in lean and agile? Come meet us at Oslo Lean Coffee to share your thoughts and experiences!
- Dot-game for exploring WIP limits
- The Impediments Game
- Experimenting with Daily Standups
- How To Read a Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Running a Lean Coffee
- Facilitating An OpenSpace Conference
- Blocked tickets: WIP or not?
- How to use powerpoint for your product backlog
- Cumulative Flow Diagram – How to create one in Excel 2010
- Improvements on using a simple kanban for effective meetings ...