How do you deal with estimation in your projects? Here are some great links, and some personal experiences on how we managed without estimation in my previous project.
- RT @TomJohannesBang: Siste og avsluttende episode av artikkelserien Kundedrevet Virksomhetsstyring er ute: http://t.co/KOVszCdCBc Gi tilba… - posted on 14/11/2014 09:32
- Can Portfolio #Kanban help you do the right things? Interesting post by @pawelbrodzinski http://t.co/m8r3jfa46T - posted on 12/11/2014 17:01
- This is the strongest value #Kanban offers to software development: kaizen on the flow of tasks. http://t.co/EtrIz2Whqi - posted on 14/10/2014 08:12
- “We don’t need a risk management plan, because this project can’t be allowed to fail.” #pmot http://t.co/oRyToB2Gto - posted on 13/10/2014 17:00
- Risk of saying yes to new features: Bloat, complexity, and disruption can only be seen in the rear view mirror. http://t.co/8mqSGA22nK - posted on 01/10/2014 17:32
- Great article: Product Strategy Means Saying No (via @movito) http://t.co/WW7DtzokLv - posted on 24/09/2014 16:26
Oslo Lean CoffeeAre you interested in lean and agile? Come meet us at Oslo Lean Coffee to share your thoughts and experiences!
- Dot-game for exploring WIP limits
- The Impediments Game
- Experimenting with Daily Standups
- How To Read a Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Running a Lean Coffee
- Facilitating An OpenSpace Conference
- Blocked tickets: WIP or not?
- How to use powerpoint for your product backlog
- Cumulative Flow Diagram – How to create one in Excel 2010
- Improvements on using a simple kanban for effective meetings ...